Experience Fresh Pressed Cider!
We use clear water, sunshine, and the best varieties to produce fruit packed with flavor. Then we press and blend it to bring out the magic of the apple. Whether you are new to cider or an old hand, join us for a taste to remember. Visit us to watch and have a taste. We are open seven days a week, from 7am to 6pm. Cider pressing every Saturday!
- Watch cider pressing
- Taste our unique blends
- Compliment your cider with fresh doughnuts, watch them being made
- Shop for locally crafted gifts
- Purchase fresh fruits and vegetables
- Let us make you a pizza; our dough is made with apple cider
- Cool off with an ice cream that we freeze right before your eyes
- Relax on our porch with a frosty Cider Slush and enjoy our Columbia River View
Orondo Cider Works is in the business of growing and selling fruit. We are excited about what we do and we invite you to share in our lifestyle. So if your feet are tired of hiking acres and acres of store where nobody knows you and the clerks disappear when you need them most, come on out. Our acres are in the orchard, the store is cozy and we will greet you when you come through our door and serve you a sample of our delicious fresh pressed cider. You can spot our clerks in their bright apple colored shirts. We are delighted to help you find what you need or suggest that just right gift. We' have the best gifts of Washington - great local wines, crafts, jams, speciality foods and hard ciders. Visit regularly and we'll call you by name. Open all year round.