Welcome to Orondo Cider Works. We are delighted to have you visit our orchard to learn about cider making and fruit growing!
We are flexible and happy to work with you to provide the best type of tour for your group. Give Hannah a call today at 509-784-1029 and she can design a tour just for your group!
Some highlights of our facility:
- Located on Highway 97
- Easy access and parking for buses
- Clean restrooms accommodate bus size crowd
- Columbia River View
- Relaxing porch and outside picnic area
- Friendly store offers locally crafted items, Washington souvenirs, specialty foods, hard ciders and local wines
- Bin train rides include a tour of the orchard, overlooking the Columbia River, and personal insights from the farmer.
1 Edgewater Dr., Orondo, WA 98843 509-784-1029 www.orondociderworks.com